2022 Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife
High School Scholarship
Description and Online Application
In a commitment to promote higher education in the natural resources of Florida, the Board of Directors of the Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife established this scholarship program. This scholarship consists of 3- $1000 scholarships awarded to Cape Coral resident students to attend an institution of higher learning with a major area of study in wildlife, fisheries, forestry, biology, zoology, marine science, environmental science, policy, law, journalism, or related fields. Applicants are thoroughly screened, and winners selected through an evaluation process established by the Scholarship Committee. The Board of Directors of the Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife will make the final approval of the recipients and the notify the winners.
• The applicant must be a full-time resident of Cape Coral, Florida, and a senior at a public or private high school or in an accredited homeschool program.
• The applicant must have applied or have been accepted to at least one accredited junior college, college, or university.
• The applicant must have a GPA greater than 3.0.
• The applicant will be asked to attend a virtual or in person interview.
• The applicant must submit the online application or the attached application and write a brief essay to include a description of their career ambitions in the field of wildlife, natural resources, the environment, coastal resources or related topics and why they want to pursue this area of study (No more than 750-1000 words typed, double-spaced).
Online Application: Email essay, and current high school transcript showing GPA no later than April 1, 2022 to the following PO BOX or email address:
Mail in Application: Return the completed application, essay, and current high school transcript showing GPA no later than April 1, 2022. to the following PO BOX or email address.
Your references should email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife
Cape Coral, FL 33915-2761
Or at this email address: email@example.com
Winners to be announced on or before April 24.
Any Questions can be directed to: CCFW Scholarship Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the CCFW Scholarship! To ensure we have all the information needed please complete this application in full and follow the instructions along the way.
Download Application Click Here